Yuvan Shankar Raja wants to compose music for Hollywood films


Music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja has recently mentioned that he has a desire to compose music for Hollywood films and he is making efforts to reach that destination.

While speaking about this to the media, he said," I am joining with Selvaraghavan once again. I am composing music for a film titled Irandam Ulagam directed by him. Dhanush and Andrea are in the lead roles. I have given hit songs along with Selvaraghavan.

Now I am happy that I am joining with him once again. This year, the music which I have composed for the songs in the films Paiyya, Naan Mahan Alla and Boss Engira Bhaskaran have topped the charts.

Though I like all the songs composed by me, the song Iragai Pola from the film Naan Mahan Alla is my favourite. Many are asking me that how long I am going to be alone. I am planning to get married next year."

No comments:

Post a Comment