“Glamour alone is not enough” says Namitha


Jagan Mohini which has Namitha in the lead role is to be released in Tamil and Telugu on 25th of this month. Speaking about this film Namitha said,” Though this film is a remake, lot of changes have been incorporated. The graphics in this film will bully the audience. The songs of this film have been well received. People who saw the trailer appreciated me. Glamour alone is not enough for an actress to succeed. One should also know to act well. This film will bring out my acting talents. I am waiting for this film to be released.
The shooting of the English film Maaya in which I have acted has been completed in all aspects. The delay of the release was due to some business problems. This film is also being released shortly. Currently I am acting in a Telugu film. I am avoiding Hindi films because I am getting a lot of offers from Telugu and Tamil films. For time being I will not act in Hinid films.”

No comments:

Post a Comment