Arjun and his big plans

'Action king' Arjun is planning to direct a bilingual flick in Hindi and Tamil. He would play the hero in both versions. 'I should begin work on the project by this year end', he says.
He is presently working on two projects – 'Tiruvannamalai' and 'Durai'. The actor says that both the scripts have all the ingredients to satisfy his fans.
'Also, the films are directed by two very good directors, Perarasu and Venkatesh respectively. I normally work on one-film-at-a-time basis. But since both the storylines impressed me, I agreed to do both simultaneously,' he says.
I am gifted, because people have accepted my brand of films. A good storyline with the right mix of action, sentiments and comedy clicks at the box-office, he says.
On acting, producing and directing films, the filmmaker says, 'My passion for cinema urges me to explore various facets of filmmaking. I like to wield the megaphone since it is a creative job. The director is the captain of the ship and must shoulder responsibility. I enjoy every bit of it. Some subjects interest me so much that I go on to produce the film. After all, I want to be associated with good cinema in any capacity.'

No comments:

Post a Comment