Kiran in Bollywood


Actress Kiran is a happy woman now. The reason is not one but five. She is already acting in four films in Tamil after her comeback into the industry. Now the fifth news that delights her is she co-stars with sexy hunk Salman Khan in a Hindi movie.
Says Kiran, 'I am comfortable working in Hindi for I know the language better. But Kollywood impresses me for its discipline'.
She adds, 'In Hindi, it's very risky. If one film flops, then you are not to be seen there at all. Hence I am cautious in choosing my films'.
Kiran was on the top of filmdom on her first itself being 'Gemini' with Vikram. Now she is back to acting in 'Rajathi Raja' with Ragava Larencce, Vinayan's 'Nalai Namathe', Ravikumar's 'Jaggubhai' and Sundar C starrer 'Vaada'.
Disclosing that she would not appear in item numbers any more, she says, 'you can see me only as heroines in my forthcoming films'. Good time seems to have started for the actress once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment