Mamta Mohandas plans for her birthday


Actress Mamta Mohandas made her debut in Tamil Cinema with Vishal for ‘Sivapathikaaram’. The film didn’t do extremely well, but won her laurels for the good performance and her good voice got offers for crooning. At present, she is busy shooting Telugu movie ‘King’ with Nagarjuna and Trisha at Bangalore Palace. As she spoke over there on the shooting spots, “Right now, I am there shooting for this film as well simultaneously for a Malayalam film starring Rahman and Bala in lead roles. Song sequences for this film will be shot at Dubai on 12th November. So I would be fleeting to Bahrain and a day after on 14, will be celebrating birthday along with my family members.
Followed by the song I crooned for ‘Kaalai’, I have been getting more offers to croon for many songs. Since I am busy shooting for various films, I am not able to pick the favorite offers and carry on”

No comments:

Post a Comment