Newton joins the Pongal race


Joining the list of movies ready to hit the screens on Pongal is S J Suryah's 'Newtonin Moonram Vidhi'. Directed by Thai Muthu Selvan, the movie features S J Suryah in the lead role while Shayali plays his heroine. 'Aaha' fame Rajeev Krishna plays a rich and an affluent baddie in this film.
'It would be a different film in all aspects. S J Suryah has deviated from his typical 'stuffs' to don a unique role. It is a racy action entertainer which takes place in real time,' says Thai Muthu Selvan.
Heaping laurels on S J Suryah, he said, 'I thought he's an acclaimed director but never knew he was a great actor too. Even though he's a filmmaker, he never interfered in my work. He gave me the liberty to let me do whatever I planned'.
Speaking on Shayali, the director appreciates her and says, 'she's not just good looking, but does perform well on screen too'.

No comments:

Post a Comment