‘I get too personal into the character I perform’ says Vikram


Actor Vikram with lots of intervals and not good results with his previous films is so anxious about the past. But on the pars, he is sure about making it big this year. With his film ‘Kandasamy’ slated to hit the screens on May 1, looks like his bilingual project with Mani Rathnam ‘Ashokavanam’ and ‘Raavana’. Says Vikram, ‘It doesn’t matter me how long I take shooting for my film. But when it comes out of cans, it’s only success that I expect’. Also added that he gets too personal to the characterization he plays and he takes every aspect of acting so seriously.
Getting on about Mani Rathnam, Vikram says, ‘He’s such a fantastic filmmaker who gets out of the scripts at many times in getting his actors understand about the characters they perform’.

No comments:

Post a Comment