I know what I am doing: Sibiraj


Sibiraj, son of veteran actor Sathyaraj is currently playing a role with negative shades in a film titled 'Naanayam'. Prasanna stars in the film. When asked why he has decided to play villain, Sibiraj known for speaking straight just like his father said, 'I know where I stand and what should be done'.
The actor added, 'I have been flooded with questions as to why I have taken to playing a villain when my father is still acting as hero. Many even tried to brainwash me and said I should do only 'good' roles. I know what I am doing.'
Sibiraj is confident that his role in 'Naanayam' would be admired by everyone. I have a meaty role to play. It has come really good so far, he said.
At a time when many actors are hell bent on performing only 'good' roles on screen, here is an actor who has chosen a role because he feels he can do it well and thereby entertain audiences. This is a healthy sign and probably signals Sibiraj's coming of age as an actor. Let's hope Sibiraj comes out successful as an actor. That is more important than keeping an onscreen image going. Hats off Sibiraj.

No comments:

Post a Comment