Kanden Kadhalai - Bharath spoke from his heart


The Hindi film Jab We Met is being remade in Tamil with the title Kanden Kadhalai. This film is being produced by Moser Baer and Blue Scene. This film is being directed by Kannan which has Bharath and Tamanna in the lead. Vidyasagar is composing the music. The launch of the film was held yesterday at AVM Studios yesterday.
While speaking on this function Bharath said,” A lot of remake films in Tamil have become successful at the box office. We saw a lot of Telugu films to remake but we were not satisfied. Finally we saw Jab We Met and selected this film to be remade. There is nothing wrong in acting in remake films. Even big actors have acted in remake film. It is easy to be successful in remaking filmas.”
Thamanna said,” I was overwhelmed when I saw the film Jab We Met. I wanted to act in this remake version. I was praying for this. Now my prayer has been answered and my dream has come true.”
Surya, Munna, Directors Manirathinam, Radha Mohan, Priya and Sasi participated in this function. Dhananjayan welcomed the gathering while R Kannan proposed the vote of thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment