Audio launch of Vaalmiki held in grandeur


Vikatan Talkies who produced Shiva Manasula Shakthi is now producing the film Vaalmiki. Akil who acted in Kalloori is doing the lead role in this film. There are two heroines in this film one is Meera Nandan and the other one is Devika. Ananda Narayan who was an assistant to Director Shankar is directing this film. The audio launch of this film was held at Sathyam Theatres. Directors Shankar and Lingusamy released the audio CDs. Music composer Ilayaraja while speaking on this occasion said, “I am motivating the youngsters with the intention of bringing out the talents but when they grow up they are caught in the trap called image. What is success? We should not talk about it. A person who runs should keep on running. Only if he runs he can succeed. We should keep on running like the river, wind and the clouds. Rhythms and tunes are my relatives. I don’t have anybody else. While Director Mysskin spoke he said when all the assistant directors become new directors they should work with me atleast in one film. In this stage Mysskin is the only mediator for me. He is recommending me. I don’t need anyone. I am living with ragas. God has commanded me to be in the music and hence I am with it. I will not come out from there’
Tamil Nadu Film Producers Council Rama Narayanan, Distributors Council President Kalaipuli Sekaran, Film Exhibitors Association President Abhirami Ramanathan, Directors Lingusamy, Mysskin, Balaji Sakthivel, Madhesh, Poets Pa Vijay, Na Muthukumar, Palani Bharathi, Yuga Bharathi, Viveka, Tabu Shankar and Thamarai spoke on this occasion.
Producer Pa Srinivasan welcomed the gathering. Director Ananda Narayanan proposed the vote of thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment