Actress Kirthi Chawla says that she is not sacred to act in rape scenes

Swetha is a new film released recently which has Kirthi Chawla as heroine. There is a rape scene in this film. Kirthi Chawla has boldly acted in this scene.

On the second day of the release of this film, the rape scene which features Kirthi Chawla was uploaded on the internet by some mischievous person. Kirthi Chawla as well as the producer Shankar was shocked over this. Producer Shankar said that he will be reporting this matter to the police.

When asked Kirthi Chawla was asked about this, she said,” I agreed to act in this rape scene since the story demanded it. They shot this scene for two days. Nothing undue happened during the shooting. So I boldly acted in this scene.
But it is very unruly to upload this scene within two days of release of this film. I can never forgive this.” When asked whether she would continue to act in rape scene, she said,” I have no problem in acting in rape scene since I have acted once. But at the same time it should be necessary for the story. There is no hesitation for me to act in rape scenes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment