Reema Sen speaks to the media

Reema Sen while speaking to the media said,” It was the most unforgettable experience for acting in hit films like Chellame, Dhool and Thimuru. The film Aayirathil Oruvan in which I have acted is to be released shortly.
When I was acting in Minnale I was also acting in a Telugu film Chittram. But after this I started concentrating in Tamil films. For the last years I am getting a lot of offers from Telugu film industry but I am waiting for a good script. Now I have got the opportunity.Though I have acted in one or two Hindi films I am interested in acting in South Indian language films. Many are asking me when I will become number one. Every Friday many actors and actresses are becoming number one through the hit films. Those who give continuous hits attain super star status. This status is determined by the fans.”

No comments:

Post a Comment