What is the story of Tamizh Padam?

Tamizh Padam is being produced by Why Not productions. The film is being presented by Dayanidhi Azhagiri under the banner Cloud Nine Movies.
C S Amudhan is directing this film. Nirav Shah is handling the camera. Shiva and Nisha Pandey are doing the lead roles. Director Amudhan while speaking to the media about this film said,” We wanted to keep the story under suspense until the release of the film.This film will be in praise of Tamil cinema. This will not hurt the feelings of any actors or films. This film will be too hilarious. Shiva has danced the Bharathanatiyam in this film. The film will be released in the month of January.”
Producer Dayanidhi Azhagiri while speaking said,” This film is a small budgeted film but it has now become a big film. I was interested in cinema field. My grandfather Kalaignar has achieved a lot in films. My dad is a distributor. My uncle Stalin has acted.My uncle’s son Udhayanidhi Stalin is a film producer. Another uncle’s son is going to act in films. Because of this background I have entered the cine field. I will not be acting in films. But I want to become a director. I will be producing three films a year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment