Divya wants to romance Ajith



Celebrities celebrating Ajith is nothing new. The new entrant to the list is Divya Spandana, who says she is a big fan of the actor right from ‘Aasai’ days.
“I saw ‘Aasai’ when I was trying to enter Tamil cinema. I immediately began a huge fan of Ajith, thanks to his style, charm and acting skills. I am waiting for a chance to act with him,” says the ‘Kuthu’ actress.
She adds: “I will be very happy if I get an opportunity to share the screen space with him. I have heard my colleagues describing him a man of simplicity, hardwork and dedication.”
Expressing regret that Kannda cinema lacks creators of late, the siren from Sandalwood says, “Not many creators are there in Kannada film industry now. Seven out of ten films are remakes, that too loaded with double meaning and English dilagoues.”
“Gone are the days when people of other States eagerly watched Kannada films. There is a big vacuum after the demise of veterans like Rajkumar and Vishnuvardhan. I am hopeful that the gap would be filled soon,” she adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment