Vivek to have six packs

Vivek is getting ready with his six packs for a film which has Vishal in the lead role and is to be directed by Prabhu Deva. Bollywood actors are always careful about their physique.
Actors including Salman Khan and Amir Khan have six packs physique. Surya had six packs for the film Vaaranam Aayiram and similarly Vishal had six packs for the film Sathyam.
Following the footsteps of these heroes, the comedy actor Vivek is also gearing up with his six packs. While speaking about this, Vivek said,” I am donning the role of a gym master in the film which has Vishal in the lead role.
This film is being directed by Prabhu Deva. So Prabhu Deva asked me to be ready with six packs. Because of this I increased my weight and I am exercising regularly to get the six packs. It is really very difficult.”

No comments:

Post a Comment