Sanjana Speaks About Her Present Projects

Sanjana who made her debut in Renigunta said, “ I got a meatier role in Renigunta. Director Panneerselvam took lots of efforts to transform me. I was waiting for such kind of roles. For the sake of my friends I had danced for a song in the films Ko, Marupadiyum Oru Kadhal, Mayanginen Thayanginen and Veyilodu Vilayaadu. Friends are important in cinema. After this I got the director Ganesan Kamaraj. I have donned the female lead role in the film Yaarukku Theriyum. My role in this film is very thrilling. This role has given me a lot of opportunity to bring out my acting skills. I am also donning the glamorous heroine role in the film titled Thappu Thalangal directed by Adhiyamaan sir. I am also acting in C S Amudhan sir’s Rendavathu Padam. Now only I have started but I am interested in acting in award winning films. I am not worried about money. My only requirement for money is to help others and for my livelihood. Apart from this I want good roles, name and fame.”

No comments:

Post a Comment