Parvathy says that it is an unforgettable experience working with Ajith

Billa 2 is a film which has Ajith in the lead role. This film which has been directed by Chakri Toleti has Parvathy Omanakuttan in the female lead role. Parvathy who had so far been acting in Bollywood films is now debuting as heroine through the Tamil film Billa 2.
Parvathy said, "Since I had acted in Bollywood films I learnt the intricacies in cinema. I came to know from Bollywood that one can become popular only if you act with big stars. In that way I got that kind of opportunity in Billa 2.
When I signed for this film there was some kind of uneasiness and nervous feeling. I use to speak Malayalam in my house. I was wondering that how I will speak in Tamil and act. Anyway I was cheerful because I was going to act with my favourite actor Ajith. It is unforgettable experience acting with him. He use to respect everyone without seeing any status. I was amazed seeing his character."

No comments:

Post a Comment