Radha’s daughter Karthika says that she has lived as Annakodi

Ko film’s heroine and actress Radha’s daughter Karthika is currently acting in Tamil and Telugu films.
Karthika while speaking about her roles in these films said, "I am currently acting in the Tamil film Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum directed by ace director Bharathiraja and in the Telugu film titled Dhammu. I am donning the role of a village girl in Bharathiraja’s film while in the Telugu film I am donning the role of a ultra glamorous girl.
It is a challenging matter to act in these contrast roles at the same time. No one will get this kind of opportunity. I feel that I am lucky in getting this opportunity. In film Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum I am donning the role of a girl called Annakodi. I have donned four kind of roles right from infancy phase to old woman. To tell the truth I have lived the role of Annakodi."

No comments:

Post a Comment