Brazilian Beauty Dances With Ajithkumar

‘Billa 2’ is one of the most expected projects of this season. It features Ajith Kumar, Parvathy Omanakuttan, Bruna Abdullah, Vidyut Jamwal, Prabhu, Rahman, Sudhanshu Pandey, Manoj K.Jayan, Krishna Kumar and many others.

Already, there is a Brazilian beauty in the form Bruna Abdullah, who features in one of the lead roles. One more Brazilian beauty by the name of Gabriela Bertante is featured in this film.

Gabriela Bertante is dancing with Ajith in an item song. Gabriela is very much excited about this. Regarding this, she said, “For quite sometime, I was interested in getting into the Indian film industry. To try out my luck, I met the director of this film Chakri Toleti, while the casting for one of his earlier films was on.

I expressed my desires to him and he told, I will be called after some time. As he promised, I got a call from him. He gave me the chance to feature in an item song, in which I dance with Ajith. I have updated myself through my friends, about the specialty of this Billa franchise and fame and star value of Ajith in South Indian film industry.

In the beginning, I was little tensed. Ajith comforted and helped me in getting out of that initial fear. This song is a racy number, which features Ajith another model and me. It was filmed in Goa and in a Mumbai based studio”.

2 comments:

  1. It's so refreshing to find articles like the ones you post on your site.
    Best African Mango

    ReplyDelete