Actress Neetu Chandra says it is not right to ask about personal life

Neetu Chandra who had acted in the Tamil film Yavarum Nalam has now paired with Jayam Ravi in the film Aadhi Bhagavan directed by Ameer.
She who is currently acting in an International film said, " Though I am in a foreign country, it is not comfortable as our native place. For the last ten days I am in a foreign country. I am waiting for the shooting to complete in order to rush to Mumbai.
I have never even thought of acting in an International or Hollywood film. I was not interested in that but sometimes unexpected things happen. That is the way I got that opportunity. Many are asking me that whether I am in love with the Hindi actor Randeep Hooda.

Matters regarding to my acting and related to that only should be known to the public. I feel like that. News regarding my personal life is unnecessary. I don’t want to speak about that. It is not necessary for others to know about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment