Honoured to be starring in Dhanush’s film: Priya

Enchanted by cinema, Priya Anand considers herself lucky to be part of tinseltown. The actress of upcoming 180 fame, says she is eagerly loking forward to her upcoming release.

“I will be sharing screen space with Sridevi, my childhood idol in English Vinglish, which will be an entertainer that will appeal to all age groups. The film is being dubbed in Tamil and Telugu, and will be out soon,” she quips.
The actress points out that she rejected a few projects to be paired opposite her favourite idol. “It is no strategic move on my part to make a foray into Bollywood, and my only motive was to act alongside my idol. I was nervous at every shot, but Sridevi made me feel comfortable with her words of encouragement,” she gushes.
Priya will also be seen in Dhanush’s debut production Edhir Neechal.
“I feel honoured to be chosen to act in Dhanush’s production debut, and will give it my best shot. Acting for me is a continuous learning experience for me,” she signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment