Actor Sibiraj’s new role!

Sibiraj is all set to turn producer soon, and the actor says he is planning to act in his first production.
Sibi says, “After Naanayam, I was offered several good scripts, but we had issues with finding the right producer. And if we had a good producer, the scripts that they offered were not worth the trouble. That’s when I decided to produce my own ventures.”

He adds, “I’m currently listening to a couple of scripts, and will zero in on one. I’m also open to working with debut director who have non-cliched ideas. I don’t want budget to be a hindrance when we make a film.”
Interestingly, Sibi’s father Sathyaraj had produced his earlier venture, Lee, which was directed by Prabhu Solomon. Sibi informs, “Chances are, I will continue producing films under the same banner.”

No comments:

Post a Comment