Actress Hansika Motwani is all grown up at 21

She has just turned 21 today and one-time Bollywood child star (now a South craze) Hansika has already ‘embraced motherhood’.

The actress adopted girls Sunita (7) and Reena (5) and will sponsor their education and welfare till they turn 18, just like she did for 20 children before this.She reveals, “When I was a child, my mom would celebrate my birthday at an orphanage. I didn’t realise it then but I now realise the importance of social responsibility. My mom advised me to take care of the education and welfare of any child. And charity does begin at home, so I decided to adopt my maid’s girls. I want to be a socially responsible individual and could not have asked for a better birthday than this.”
The 21-film-old actress will have a cosy family get-together at her Mumbai home. “There will be no shor-sharaba… just a quiet and simple dinner at home.”Busy with four Tamil and two Telugu ventures, Hansika is also keen on Vaalu (Singham remake) and Vettai Mannan (Delhi Belly remake). “Singham and Delhi Belly were huge hits. I’m looking forward to doing their Tamil versions,” she says, adding, “There’s also an untitled venture to be produced by Jaya Prada and a film with Vishnu Manchu, which is a Mohan Babu production.”
There is a Hindi film in the offing too. “I always told myself that once I turn 21, I will start doing Hindi films and there is an interesting offer that’s come my way, but won’t be able to reveal anything at this point. I want to choose my projects carefully and decide wisely just like the way I did for my Tamil and Telugu projects.”

No comments:

Post a Comment