Super bod for Trisha

The Internet has been flooded with reports about Trisha hitting the gym vigorously to sport a sexy bod. The Samar actress is indeed working towards being in ship-shape.

However, contrary to rumours that Trisha is following this regimen for a role, the actress says that this is just her way of getting back to the fitness grind.
“I am indeed following a strict diet and fitness schedule. However, I am not doing this for any particular movie. I have been a little slack with workouts so I decided to get myself a personal trainer. This way I am motivated to push myself to workout everyday,” she explains.
On reports about her walking out of a Priyadarshan film, she says, “That’s just a rumour.” The actress, who is working on Samar, Boologam and Endrendrum Punnagai, says, “Despite my busy shooting schedule, I have made sure that I find time to travel with my family and friends, and also bond with my dog,” she signs off. That’s one more bikini bod to look forward to in Kollywood!

No comments:

Post a Comment