Actress Nithya Menon targets Sneha’s place!

Malayalam film actress Nithya Menon made her entry in Tamil cinema through the film Veppam. After this, she has become busy in Malayalam films.

She is currently acting in a film titled JK Ennum Nanbanin Vaazhkai. Shravanand who had acted in the film Engeyum Eppodhum is donning the lead role in this film. Nithya Menon is donning the role like Sneha donned in Autograph.

    She while speaking about this said, ” I am donning a different kind of role like Sneha donned in the film Autograph. I am acting in this film keeping Sneha as my role model in my mind.

I will act in her style. Since she has been married, I will get the place which has left through this film. On the whole I will be the next Sneha of the Tamil film industry.”

nithya menon spicy image Nithya Menon targets Snehas place!

No comments:

Post a Comment