Actress Sridevi returns with ‘Aangilam Vaangilam’!

Sridevi, the heartthrob of millions who gave up acting for home and hearth, now returns to the big screen after 14 years with English Vinglish.

The film is a tri lingual and is being released in Tamil as Aangilam Vaangilam.
The stunning Sridevi charmed the media at the meet which showcased the trailer. Speaking in Tamil she answered all questions leisurely and with a smile. ‘It feels like I just took a 2 day leave from acting and not like such a gap at all! My kids were small that’s why I took a break from acting. This film was not planned. But when I heard Gauri Shinde’s script I fell in love with it and the film just happened. This is the first time I am working with a lady director and it was great,’ she disclosed.
So would she do a Tamil film? ‘Yes if course if the script is suitable for I am a Tamil ponnu,’ she said.
She described Thala Ajit as a simple and down to earth actor who immediately said ok to doing a small appearance in the film. About watching Tamil movies and TV she said that Robot was one film she enjoyed while she loved watching Tamil comedy channels before sleeping each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment