K T Kunjumon’s Kadhalukku Maranam Illai

K T Kunjumon who produced block buster hits and also introduced director Shankar is back into business after a long time. He spoke about this recently. He said,” After a gap of 10 years I am producing a film titled Kadhalukku Maranam Illai. This film is being made under the banner A R S Movies. I am also planning to remake this film in Telugu and Hindi after it is released in Tamil. Tejas and Ravi are doing the male lead roles.
Meera Nandan and Madha Lassa are donning the female lead roles. C Balaji is directing this film. The shooting of the film is to commence next month. I have been successful in producing high budgeted Tamil films and once again Tamil film has beaconed me. I will continue to produce Tamil films. I will also be releasing Koteeswaran featuring my son Ebby.”

No comments:

Post a Comment