Multifaceted Sherin


Sherin who has acted in Poova Thalaya is writing a story for a Kannada film. Sherin while speaking said,” The Tamil film Poova Thalaya in which I have done the female leading role is due for release. I am also pairing with Srikanth in the film Brindhavan. I will also be pairing with S J Suryah in the film Vil. In Kannada I am acting in Cikikali and Yogi. In Telugu the shooting of the film Okka Udhayam Okka Sayangalam featuring me in the female lead is going on. I am getting lot of offers in Hindi but they are stipulating a condition that I should remain slim.
But reducing my weight would have an effect on other language films. So I have decided to concentrate in other films excluding Hindi. I have completed my BA in English literature. I am planning to do my Masters in philosophy. Presently I am busy writing a script for a Kannada film. The name of the film, hero, heroine and director is kept under suspense. I will also be taking up a course in film direction.”

No comments:

Post a Comment