Lisna makes her debut in Mun Dhinam Parthaene


Mun Dhinam Parthaene is being produced by Seventh Channel Manickam. Magill Thirumeni is directing this film. Thaman is composing the music.
Vincent is handling the camera. Sanjay is doing the lead role. Ektha,Pooja and Lisna are pairing with Sanjay. Lisna while speaking to the media said,” I am a MBA graduate from Mumbai and after completing my studies I was in the modeling field.
I had acted in many commercial films and dramas. Only while acting in the drama I got the role in Mun Dhinam Parthaene. I am donning the role of an IT company employee in this film. There is a lot of difference in acting in drama and cinema. For a stage play we rehearse for atleast 3 months. Because of this it is easy to act in a drama. But in cinema we have to act immediately without any rehearsal. This is slightly difficult for me. But since I have the passion for acting I am very dedicated.”

No comments:

Post a Comment