Roma and her foreign trips


Roma who had acted in many Malayalam films is now acting in the Tamil film titled Vanjikotai Valiban.
Recently she had been to America for a show. When asked her about this, she said,” Popular Malayalam story writer and actor Srinivas had organised a show foe one month in America.
Lots of actors and actresses including me participated in this show. This was a successful show. This was a wonderful unforgettable experience participating in this show. Meeting the fans there was really exciting. It was really an experience when the fans called me by the character name Annamu in the Malayalam film Chocolate in which I have acted”. When asked her about the future plans she said,” Acting. There is nothing else on the cards except acting. I am quite busy in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam films for time being. Though acting is tough I like to act and earn a good name.”

No comments:

Post a Comment