It is a challenging thing to select a story says Madhavan



Madhavan while speaking to the media in Chennai recently said,” I would like to act in films which have a different good storyline. At the same time I want be acting differently.
The reason is that every actor has his own style of acting. Nobody can change this. It is a challenging thing to select a different kind of story. Sometimes people do not like the story. I don’t want to act in stereo typed roles.
Before the commencement of the shooting, I will study about my role and become familiar. I also search for other matters that are required for the role.In Three Idiots I did the role of an IIT student. I got familiar with the present syllabus and the studying methods. Only after this I became ready for the character.”

No comments:

Post a Comment