Kirthi Chawla does blind role


Kirthi Chawla is acting in a film titled Kulasekaranum Coolipadaiyum. She is donning the role of a blind girl in this film.
Kirthi while speaking about this said,” I am currently acting in Tamil film Ninavil Nindraval, Thirumathi Tamizh and Agarathi. In the film Kulasekaranum Coolipadaiyum, Sathyaraj and Natraj are in the cast. Udhayathara and me are the heroines of this film.
I am donning the role of a blind beggar girl. I had taken Jyothika who did this kind of role in Perazhagan as my inspiration. I have used grey and blue contact lens. Each time while shooting I have to move my eye balls upwards.I bore the pain because the scene should come out well. Many are asking me that in spite of acting in many films, I have not become popular. But I should get that kind of opportunity. Now I am doing different kind of roles in the film which I am acting now. In future I will not be acting in small roles and item dance songs. I will do only heroine roles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment