Vijay’S Tactics Of Swami Vivekananda


‘Ilayathalapathy’ Vijay makes it confirmed and it will be final: He’s sure to kick-start his political career very shortly. In a recent interview, the actor has expressed his wholeheartedness over getting into politics for the sake of well-being for the people in Tamil Nadu.Then why did he back off from his plans of joining politics? Ask actor Vijay as he says, “Everything has to be done at the right time. Politics is an ocean and incisively efficient personalities can make across it. I am inheriting certain traits that will make me a perfectionist and my ‘Narppani Iyakkam’ as well…”With his ‘Narppani Iyakkam’ comprised with lots of youngsters, Vijay says, “Get me 100 honest and sincerely conscious youngsters and I will change the entire India. These were the golden line uttered by Swami Vivekananda. Well, my Iyakkam has such youngsters, who are committed to the social activities and have been striving for the good cause of people….”

No comments:

Post a Comment