'I Will Dissolve My Fans Club' – Ajith Kumar


What happens to be the reason behind Ajith Kumar’s frustrated comment remains as a secret. But the actor makes a strong warning to his fans that he doesn’t afford to give rooms for orders, but will go only by consent of love and respect to his fans.

In his letter, he has mentioned saying, “I have never misused fans for the sake of my personal needs and I will never do it at any point of time in future. I have always wanted them to focus into their personal lives, family and profession. I have also personally requested them not to add my name and pictures on the posters and banners meant for their family functions.”

Finally he warns them not to indulge such activities spoiling his image and if it happens in any point of time in future, he assures of dissolving the fans club.

No comments:

Post a Comment