Grateful Sonia Agarwal

One can never expect the word gratitude in the cinema field. But actress Sonia Agarwal has high regard and gratitude on Selvaraghavan even after the divorce. After divorcing Selvaraghavan, Sonia had acted in the Tamil film Vaanam.
After this she is acting in Kannada and Malayalam films. Speaking about this, Sonia Agarwal said, "Selvaraghavan is my guide in cinema. He only taught me acting. He only advised me that how I should choose the films and roles. Till now I am following his advice.
Many are asking me about our separation. I don’t think about this now. There is no pint in talking about the finished matter. Now I am completely concentrating in cinema. After Vaanam I am acting in Kannada and Malayalam films. I am also waiting for good opportunities in Tamil. I will not be adamant saying that I will do lead roles only."

No comments:

Post a Comment