Madhu Shalini to don the Don role in RAM Gopal Varma’s film

Telugu actress Madhu Shalini has acted in few Tamil films including Pathinaaru and Avan Ivan. Now she is debuting in Hindi through the film Department to be directed by Ram Gopal Varma. Madhu Shalini while speaking about this said, "In this film I am sharing the screen with Amitabh Bachchan and Raana.

Though the story is about the don and police, it will not be the usual film. I am donning the role of a woman underworld don. On one side I will be very peaceful and on the other side I will be a terror.
So far I have not acted in this kind of role. Because of this I am eagerly waiting for the day to act in this role. After Pathinaaru I got lots of offers in Tamil. But I was waiting for a good role. Then I got the opportunity to act in Avan Ivan directed by Bala. Through this film I was introduced throughout Tamil Nadu. By working in Bala’s film, I have learnt lots of nuances about acting. I hope this will be useful in my career. I made my debut as actress in a Telugu film. Many are asking me that why I am not continuing to act there. I got offers which were stereo typed. Because of this I avoided them. I want to act in challenging roles. I am ready to act in any language if I get this kind of roles."

No comments:

Post a Comment