Simbhu says that he saw Mankatha standing up

Actor Simbhu is an ardent fan of Ajith. He himself has mentioned this many times. Simbhu has the habit of watching Ajith films on the first day itself that too in the theatres along with the audience. Similarly he wanted to see the movie Mankatha. 


The shooting of Osthi is taking place for the last few days in Mysore. He requested director Dharani that he wanted to see Mankatha on the first day itself in Chennai. Dharani has also permitted him. So Simbhu flew immediately to Chennai and watched the film along with the audience at Sathyam Theatre.
After the show was over, he wanted to see the film for second time but he could not get tickets. Because of this he saw the whole film once again standing in a corner. Simbhu while speaking about this said, "I was waiting for the release of Mankatha. I use to get news updates about Mankatha from my friends when I was in Mysore. I saw the morning show. But I did not get tickets for the next show. Because of this I watched the whole film standing.
I enjoyed every scene. I whistled. When he spoke punch dialogues I jumped. Right from my younger days, I will get very emotional if I see Ajith’s films."

No comments:

Post a Comment