Shriya speaks about her rumors


Shreya was badly commented for acting with Vadivelu. After this she did not have many films. Shreya is now banking on Kandasamy.
Shreya is paring with Vikram in this high budgeted film. She feels that she can regain her lost market after the release of this film. Because of Kandasamy she I getting a lot of offers now but it seems Shreya is demanding Rs 1 Crore as her salary.

When asked about this she explained,” The information that I have demanded Rs 1 Crore is totally wrong. If this rumors turns to be true I would be really happy. I am really perturbed when I hear news that is not true. It is not proper to say that I am money minded and keeping money in mind I sign for films.

If money was only the criteria I would have labored hardly. I am an actress and they pay me what I am worth. Kandasamy would be a turning point in my career. I don’t know the reason for its delay. Apart from Tamil, the film is being dubbed in Telugu, Italian and Spanish languages.”

No comments:

Post a Comment