‘I bet, my film ‘Sivagiri’ is a sure flop’ - Film’s hero speaks out


the gracious statement he has made. How many of our heroes have the boldness of saying so. Here comes actor Sivagiri who makes his debut in tinsel town with this film on same name. With ‘Kanthaswamy’ hitting screens shortly by August 21, most of the small budget films had backed off from releasing their flicks. However, actor Sivagiri is all set to release the film during the same occasion. When asked whether the film will go successful if released during this occasion.
Ah! It was a great counter by Sivagiri as he said, “If I am releasing the film even during the time when there aren’t any big tickets, will my film run go successful for 100 days? At least, when the crowd comes out of theatres not getting tickets for ‘Kanthaswamy’, there are chances for those crowd to watch my film…” Meanwhile Cheran’s ‘Pokkesham’ too will get released on the same day of release.

No comments:

Post a Comment