Karunas tells why he became a music composer


Vimal International Pictures and S P L Media Works has produced the film Madurai to Theni Vazhi Andippati. Aravind Vinod is doing the lead role.
Srithika is pairing with him. J V has composed the music. Rathi Bala is directing this film. The audio release of the film was held in Chennai. Cheran released the audio CD which was received by Vasanth. The trailer was released by Pandiraj which was received by Karunas.
Karunas while speaking on this occasion said,” J V was my friend even before I could come in to cinema. J V assisted me during the recording of Ambasamudarm Ambani, in which I am acting and composing music. But he never showed me the songs that he had composed for this film Madurai to Theni. Now I am thrilled to see the songs. The reason for me composing music for the films I act is because that no else can care for me than myself in my career advancement. J Vi is a talented person. It would have been more appropriate if I had introduced him.” V C Guganathan,

No comments:

Post a Comment