Shamilee plans something new


Shamilee, better known as ‘Anjali papa’ feels really proud to have a famous sister and brother-in-law. When Shamilee announced that she is interested to enter the big screen, immediately the news made a round on the internet, messages started pouring in from her well-wishers and was welcomed by many.
Finally, when I accepted people said” I will rock the industry”. Although I was a part of film industry since child-hood, “It has almost been a decade since I faced the camera and so, I felt that I’m starting it from scratch. As a child artiste, I never worried about my looks but now, I’m concerned about my looks every time I face the camera,” says Shamilee.
“I’m emotionally touched by people who supported me and would like to thank everyone who have wished me all success,” adds Shamilee.
She’s very serious and clear about her studies too! Presently the actress is pursuing her higher education in Singapore. “Even though I would like to continue my acting career, studies will not take a backseat,” says the charming actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment