Actor Suresh Stills, Pics, Photo Gallery, Wallpapers




I am ready to act any type of roles – Suresh
Suresh has introduced as a hero in ‘Panneer Pushpangal ‘ in 1980 and it is super a hit movie. He has acted 265 movies in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada languages. He acted in Kizhakku Kadarkarai Salai about 4 years back.
Currently Suresh is acting an important role in Sivaji productions presents Ajith’s ‘Asal’.
Actor Suresh shares his experiences in the cine field with chennai365.com
My father Gopinath is a famous director. He is directed famous movies like Raman Parasuraman. As my father is a director so I got interest in the cine field in my school period. I was not sure what I wanted to do in the cine field. I did not have any aim. In the beginning I did some editing work in the movies. I also worked as assistant choreographer for some movies. My father’s friend took some of my photos and he told me that I looked like a hero. That was my turning point and I got interested in the acting.
I took the stills and met director Sridhar for an opportunity. He did not accept. I tried lot of companies. In that time I met director P.Vasu and immediately he gave a hero chance in the ‘Panneer Pushpangal’ movie. In the same time I got one more hero opportunity from Bharathiraja in his Alaigal Oyvathillai movie. I got confused because both are wonderful chance and I did not know which movie to accept. My father told me to take the first opportunity that was given. So I explained my situation to director Bharathi Raja and he understood. He blessed and asked me to continue on ‘Panneer Pushpangal ‘ movie and ‘Panneer Pushpangal’ was super hit movie in the box office. I got lot of movies and acted all most of the movies as “Lover boy” character.
I later on went to act in Telugu movies and got some sucess there. I also produced some movies and some tele-serials.
Now I am excited to be back in Kollywood under the shivaji productions banner for the movie Asal with Ajith Kumar.

No comments:

Post a Comment