When is Arya getting married?


Arya says that he does not love any heroine. While speaking to the media, he said,” I am very happy and satisfied with the success of Boss Engira Baskaran. Next I am waiting for the release of Chikku Bukku.

The dispute between this film producer and me has been amicably settled. The shooting of the film Avan Ivan directed by Bala is going on. I would like to act with long hair and beard like Naan Kadavul. It was not hard growing the hair.

I liked that style. I have started the production house The Show People in order to bring out the talents of news artists. I am producing a film titled Padithurai directed by Saga.

New faces are acting in this film. I am not acting in this film since the story did not require me. I will continue to produce films and will introduce new people. Since I am donning hero roles, there are lots of rumors about me. Some rumors seem to be interesting and these kinds of rumors also help me in my career growth.

In my house they keep on asking when I am going to get married. There is no urgency now. I am meeting and moving with so many girls. I will marry the girl who impresses me at the first look itself. For the sake of marriage I cannot marry a girl. I am not in love with any of the heroine I am acting with.”

No comments:

Post a Comment