Kamal Haasan asks what is ambition


When Kamal Haasan was asked whether he was shaped as an artist by others or by himself, he said,” We cannot comb our hair without a mirror. Then how? Without the help of others, I am not there. Many will tell that they grew up because of my help.

I might have sculpted many. Wisdom is like the alcoholism that I don’t know. People who knowingly helped are my mentors and the people who unknowingly helped me have become my friends. Many are asking me what my ambition is.

I am in search of it. Is there anything like that. I like cinema. I am doing the work which gives me happiness. I have also worked in a saloon in order to irritate my father. He told,” Don’t do anything because you are angry with me. Do what you wish to do. Is it not bad for you to cut hairs? But for your advancement learn this also with perfection.”

No comments:

Post a Comment