Bhagyaraj says that time is important to win in cinema

S Muruganandam has produced a film titled Vaagai Sooda Vaa under the banner Village Theatres. Vimal, Iniya, Bhagyaraj, Thambi Ramaiah and Ponvannan are starring in this film. Om Prakash is handling the camera while M Gibran is composing the music for the lyrics penned by Vairamuthu, Arivumathi, Karthika Netha and Ve Ramasami.
A Sargunam has directed this film. The audio CD of this film was released yesterday. Speaking on this occasion, Bhagyaraj said, "Earlier I use to think that hard work is necessary to win in the cinema. But after some incidents, I have come to conclusion that time is important.
Santhanoo was the first one to get the opportunity to act in Kazhavani. But I don’t know what happened afterwards, they said Vimal is the hero of the film. Sargunam through someone told me not to get angry. Before this, Santhanoo was supposed to do the lead role in Subramaniapuram. But since he had some call sheet problems, he was not able t act in it. So Santhanoo did not get the opportunity to grab the good films. So I felt all this is because of time and fate. Even now when Sargunam approached me for Vaagai Sooda Vaa, I immediately accepted because I should not loose this opportunity. This is also become of time. Time is very very important to win in cinema."

No comments:

Post a Comment