Poorna says she is donning the role of a modern girl in Vithagan

Poorna who had acted in films Muniyandi Vilangial Moonramandu, Kandhakottai, Drogi and Aadu Puli is now acting in a film titled Vithagan. She while speaking about this film said, " I had to hold a gun in this film. I was very startled.
I had to stand on the top of an 18th floor building. If we look down we will swoon down. The wind will be like a gale. Even if we stand firmly it will try to push you down.
Though I was shivering, I wielded the gun and acted in that scene because it was the climax sequence. In this film I donning the role of a Christian girl called Mercy. This is a ultra modern role.

Though I have donned the normal heroine role, I had acted for 30 days. There is a good output. Parthiban is a good director. He narrated the story of the film in person. This is an action. There is no romance in this. Parthiban has himself written the story, screenplay, dialogues and lyrics. He has also donned the lead role and also directed the film. He is donning the role of a police officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment