Sameera’s love for Kannada

Sameera Reddy has mentioned that she is interested in acting in a Kannada film. Though she had acted in many other language films, she did not get the opportunity to act in a Kannada film. She while speaking about this said, " I like Kannada cinema very much.
I have seen lots of Kannada films in my young age. But after becoming an actress I did not get the opportunity to act in a film of my favourite language. My Kannada speaking friends are asking me that when I am going to act in Kannada films.
I am waiting for that opportunity. But so far nobody has offered me a role. I will definitely act if I get the opportunity. I have almost acted in all the South Indian languages including Tamil and Malayalam. I am yet to act in a Kannada film. I am eagerly waiting for this opportunity."

No comments:

Post a Comment