Sanjay Dutt in 'Kanchana'?

The success of 'Kanchana' in Tamil and Telugu has made Lawrence Raghavendra to cash in on more on the theme. Besides remaking the film in Hindi, the actor-director-choreographer will also make a sequel to it in Tamil and Telugu.

"As far as the Hindi remake is concerned, Salman Khan will do the lead role. I am planning to approach Sanjay Dutt to do the character played by Sarath Kumar," says Lawrence, revealing his Bollywood plans.

"I am currently busy directing a Telugu film titled Rebel, which has Prabhas and Anushka in the lead roles. The Hindi movie will start after I complete Rebel. Upon finishing the Bollywood version of Kanchana, I will start its sequel in Tamil," he says.

Remember 'Kanchana' itself is a sequel to 'Muni', which was directed by Lawrence in 2007. "I am overwhelmed by the response to Kanchana. Box-office reports are very promising and I thank the Almighty and the audience," he signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment