“Hero-director’s clash is a common affair says Jai


Recently Jai while speaking to the media said,” I am doing a city based youth role in Goa.In the first half I will be having a long hair like Kamal in Thevar Magan.
I am donning the role of a college student in the film Adhey Neram Adhey Idam. I am also doing a 33 year old young man in the film Aval Peir Tamizharasi. I should be really lucky to act in such variety of roles.
I don’t get confused in spite of acting in so many films. I don’t get caught up with rumors because I get friendly with my heroines within 2 days. At times there will be some difference of opinion with the directors. This is common. Since directors are friends we fight with each other. Next day we will reconcile.
All these clashes are only due to the interest we have for the film. Presently I am concentrating on the films which have good stories. After carving a niche in the people’s heart, I will switch over to action oriented roles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment