“I like to sing in South Indian languages” says Shreya Ghoshal


Shreya Ghoshal who got the National Award for the best play back singer for the song A Ishq Hi in the film Jab We Met said,’ This is my third National Award. This time I felt like touching the moon.
I am singing all the songs with the same dedication. Awards motivate me. I have also got Award for singing in South Indian cinema. Many are asking me the difference in singing in Hindi songs and South Indian languages. I prefer to sing in South Indian languages then singing in Hindi films because the tunes in South Indian films are catchy. There is also chance to sing in variety of ways in South Indian films. I will have to become more fluent in Malayalam. It is slightly difficult to learn the language.”

No comments:

Post a Comment